Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
HydroChill HC45T128 under counter chilled water dispensing with heavy duty tap and 3 micron, Zip MicroPurity filtration. With a capacity of 28 litres per hour, and capability for one touch filling of bottles and carafes.
- Manufacturing Code
- 28 litres per hour
- Tap Dispense
- Water Pressure
- 0.2 bar - 10 bar
- Water Connection
- ¾" BSP female or 15mmm
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold Feed
- Power Rating
- 0.33kW @ 230V
- Power Supply
- 280 x 475 x 335
- 1 years on site parts and labour
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections within 1 metre of the product.
3. Installation for HydroChill 10 & 20 on most bench tops is straightforward.
4. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk
- Tap Detail