Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
The HydroChill Counter-Top HC20 push-button can dispense up to 80 litres per hour, with portion control and manual dispense functions for ease of use and UV out filtration system available on selected models. Providing filtered chilled and ambient water.
- Manufacturing Code
- 80 litres per hour
- Push Button
- Water Pressure
- 2.5 bar - 3.5 bar
- Water Connection
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold Feed
- Power Rating
- 0.53kW @230v
- Power Supply
- 360 x 565 x 502
- 2 years on site parts and labour
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections within 1 metre of the product.
3. Installation for HydroChill 10 & 20 on most bench tops is straightforward.
4. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk
- Tap Detail