The perfect choice for front of house, HydroChill Under-Counter features a number of stylish tap designs. It is the ideal solution for installations that require the unit to be tucked away out of sight. The push-button control bridge allows portion control for chilled, sparkling and ambient water.
- Manufacturing Code
- 80 litres per hour
- Push Button
- Water Pressure
- 2.5 bar - 3.5 bar
- Water Connection
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold Feed
- Power Rating
- 0.505kW @230v
- Power Supply
- 318 X 457 X 554
- 2 years on site parts and labour
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections within 1 metre of the product.
3. Discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation for HydroChill 50 on most bench tops is straightforward, however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk
- Tap Detail