Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
The perfect choice for front of house, HydroChill Under-Counter features a number of stylish tap designs. It is the ideal solution for installations that require the unit to be tucked away out of sight. The HC50CT2P80 provides chilled and ambient water from a two spout tap with badge.
- Manufacturing Code
- 80 litres per hour
- Tap Dispense
- Water Pressure
- 2.5 bar - 3.5 bar
- Water Connection
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold Feed
- Power Rating
- 0.505kW @230v
- Power Supply
- 318 X 457 X 554
- 2 years on site parts and labour
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections within 1 metre of the product.
3. Discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation for HydroChill 50 on most bench tops is straightforward, however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk
- Tap Detail