Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
The perfect choice for front of house, HydroChill Under-Counter features a number of stylish tap designs. It is the ideal solution for installations that require the unit to be tucked away out of sight. The HydroChill HC50 under-counter 80 litre provides filtered chilled, sparkling and ambient water from a three spout tap with badge.
- Manufacturing Code
- 80 litres per hour
- Tap Dispense
- Water Pressure
- 2.5 bar - 3.5 bar
- Water Connection
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold Feed
- Power Rating
- 0.505kW @230v
- Power Supply
- 318 X 457 X 554
- 2 years on site parts and labour
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections within 1 metre of the product.
3. Discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation for HydroChill 50 on most bench tops is straightforward, however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk
- Tap Detail