Please purchase a HydroTap first
The HydroChill HC05 is designed to give robust, easy to use, self-service in public or communal areas featuring advanced Zip MicroPurity filtration to deliver highly filtered, safe and great tasting drinking water.
- Manufacturing Code
- 28 litres per hour
- Tap Dispense
- Water Pressure
- 0.2 bar - 10 bar
- Water Connection
- ¾" BSP female or 15mmm
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold Feed
- Power Rating
- 0.3kW @ 230V
- Power Supply
- 350 x 350 x 915
- 1 years on site parts and labour
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections within 1 metre of the product.
3. Installation for HydroChill 10 & 20 on most bench tops is straightforward.
4. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk
- Tap Detail