Zip Celsius G4 CUBE CHA
Please select a finish in order to add the item to cart.
Zip HydroTap Design Range CELSIUS Chilled Filtered water, plus Hot and Cold (unfiltered) water for washing up from a single tap. The appliance features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Disability Options
- Zip HydroTap Design Range CELSIUS ARC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 250kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 5 bar Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 0.13kW @ 230V
- Power Supply
- 1 x 13 A
- W280mm x D313mm x H335mm
- Product Approvals
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
Installation Requirements"1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipindustries.co.uk"