Zip HydroTap Arc BCS
Please select a finish in order to add the item to cart.
Zip HydroTap Design Range Residential, Boiling, Chilled, Sparkling, Filtered water appliance featuring a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection, boiling water safety mode, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", 0.2 micron water filtration and 1 disposable CO2 cylinder.
- Manufacturing Code
- Disability Options
- Zip HydroTap Design Range ARC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 250kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 5 bar Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.70 kW @ 230V
- Power Supply
- 1 x 13 A
- W338mm x D461mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
- Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
- You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
- HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
- Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
- If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
- Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call on 0345 6 005 005 or through firstname.lastname@example.org