Zip HydroTap All-In-One Arc boiling, chilled & sparkling plus unfiltered hot and cold water
Please select a finish in order to add the item to cart.
Zip HydroTap All-In-One Arc boiling, chilled & sparkling filtered water, plus unfiltered hot and cold water for washing up. The ultimate in style and substance, the revolutionary new HydroTap All-In-One Celsius Arc delivers all fiver water options from just one, beautifully designed tap.
- Manufacturing Code
- Zip HydroTap All-In-One Arc in Bright Chrome
- Water Pressure
- Min 2.5 bar - Max 5.0 bar
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold and Hot
- Water Valves
- Integrated 5 bar Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.70 kW @ 230V
- Booster Power Rating
- Power Supply
- 1 x 13 Amp
- H333mm x W338mm x D461mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, RCM
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk