Zip HydroTap G4 All-in-One BCSHA
Zip HydroTap All-in-One Boiling, Chilled, Sparkling Filtered water, plus Hot and Cold (Unfiltered) water for washing up from a single tap. The appliance features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Disability Options
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Chilled Cups per hour
- Combined Chilled and Sparkling Cups per hour
- All-in-One with integrated mixer (Bright Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 2.5 bar - Max 5.0 bar
- Water Connection
- 3/8" BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Hot and Cold
- Water Valves
- Integrated 5 bar Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 2.15 kW @ 230V
- Booster Power Rating
- Power Supply
- 1 x 13A
- W280mm x D470mm x H335mm
- Product Approvals
- WRAS, CE
- Appliance warranty 24 months plus additional 36 months boiling tank warranty
Installation Requirements"1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipindustries.co.uk"
- Installation Detail