Zip HydroTap G4 CLASSIC BA with booster
Zip HydroTap Commercial Boiling, Ambient, Filtered water appliance featuring a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark" and 0.2 micron water filtration. ‘Ambient’ describes the temperature of the water where there is no additional heating or chilling to the incoming cold water supply. You may need to run the tap for a while to get it to a suitable temperature.
- Manufacturing Code
- Disability Options
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Chilled Cups per hour
- Combined Chilled and Sparkling Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC Tap (Bright Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 1.7 bar - Max 5.0 bar
- Water Connection
- 3/8" BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 5 bar Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.90 kW @ 230V
- Booster Power Rating
- 2.20 kW @ 230V
- Power Supply
- 2 x 13 A
- W280mm x D313mm x H335mm
- Product Approvals
- WRAS, CE
- Appliance warranty 24 months plus additional 36 months boiling tank warranty
Installation Requirements"1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipindustries.co.uk"
- Installation Detail