HydroTap G5 All-in-One Classic Plus boiling chilled 140/75 plus hot & cold (mains)
Please purchase a HydroTap first
View our range of finishes for this product.
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Discover the Zip Water HydroTap All-in-One Classic Plus in bright chrome, providing instant filtered boiling and chilled plus hot and cold water for your office or workplace.
- Manufacturing Code
- Number of people
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Chilled Cups per hour
- HydroTap All-in-One Classic Plus bright chrome
- Water Pressure
- Min 1.7 bar - Max 5 bar
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Hot and cold
- Water Valves
- Integrated dual check valve
- Power Rating
- 2.15kW 230v 50/60 Hz
- Booster Power Rating
- Zip HydroTap booster 2.2kW at 230V
- Power Supply
- 2 x 13 amp
- W280 x D478 x H333
- Product Approvals
- CE, UKCA
- Appliance warranty 24 months plus additional 36 months boiling tank warranty
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend the installation of a Zip limescale filtration kit.
6. Installation by our HydroCare team can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.co.uk